FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Why choose American Sani-Can?
We are here to serve you. Our offices are open Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm. We pride ourselves on fast efficient service that meets all your needs. We have a variety of products and services available for you, and a friendly, well trained staff to help each step of the way. Over the years we have established long term relationships with many customers, and we look forward to establishing a relationship with you.
2. How many Sani-Cans will I need for my job site?
One Sani-Can will accommodate up to 10 workers per 40-hour work week when serviced one time per week. This rate of 1 to 10 is also the ANSI standard for our industry. If you have special hours, unusual requirements, or any questions regarding service and pricing, contact our customer service department at 503-252-0550 or 360-253-5225.
3. How many Sani-Cans will I need for my event?
You can plan a successful event by answering the following questions:
· - How many people do you plan to attend your event?
· - How long is your event expected to last?
· - How long is each attendee expected to say?
· - Are food and/or beverages (especially alcohol) being served?
Under normal conditions most persons will use sanitation facilities once every four hours. Each portable restroom facility should accommodate a maximum of 100 uses. Weather conditions and the consumption of food, liquids, beer and other alcoholic beverages will increase usage by 30-40%. In order to prevent people from waiting in lines, additional restrooms may be required. Please contact us at 503-252-0550 or 360-253-5225 to discuss proper quantities required.
Good planning for sanitation at special events pays! A satisfied customer will stay longer, spend more money, and return next year. Remember that every American Sani-Can comes fully stocked with hand sanitizing gel, seat covers, and toilet paper at no cost to you. Your portable restroom contractor can advise you on availability of hand washing units, handicap facilities and many other special event items.
4. What geographic area does American Sani-Can Service?
We service the following areas:
Oregon: Portland, Fairview, Troutdale, Sandy, Wood Village, Gresham, Corbett, Happy Valley, Milwaukie, Gladstone, West Linn, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, Tualatin, Wilsonville, Sherwood, Newberg Forest Grove, Banks, Tigard, Beaverton and Hillsboro.
Washington: Vancouver, Camas, Washougal, Brush Prairie, Battleground, La Center, Woodland, Amboy, and Ridgefield.
We can also sometimes service areas outside of these boundaries. Just give us a call, and an area representative will help you with your questions.
5. What minimum service is performed each week for my restroom that stays on site?
EVERY TIME, here’s what we do:
1) Evacuate the holding tank
2) Remove debris
3) Scrub and sanitize all surfaces including the walls, urinal, toilet seat, and floor,
4) Add fresh water and deodorant solution to tank
5) Replace urinal cake (as needed)
6) Replenish supplies
7) Complete or schedule needed repairs
6. What additional options are available on my Sani-Can?
AMERICAN SANI-CAN has higher standards! All portable restrooms come equipped with hand sanitizer, toilet paper and seat covers. We guarantee you will never pay extra for these necessities
The following additional options are available at your request to add to any of our restrooms:
- Hand Washing sinks (warm or cold) with soap
- Combination Locks
- Chain to secure the unit
- Damage Waiver (construction only)
- Women only units
- Wheelchair accessible ADA compliant restrooms
Please feel free to call our customer service representatives for help with all of your specialty needs.
If you have questions not answered on this FAQ page, please Contact Us or give us a call.